In the infamous words of Darek Krol,
“Climbers will find here the highest concentration of difficulty per single linear mile and one of the friendliest climbers’ posses in the world.”
Rifle Climbers’ Coalition is a non-profit organization representing climbers and managing all climbing-related issues. While you enjoy climbing in Rifle, please respect the park regulations and the local community.
Rifle Mountain Park is the property of the city of Rifle. Climbing activities are allowed under the condition that climbers respect park regulations. Please read the rules!
All visitors to Rifle Mountain park must buy a daily or season pass. Camping in the canyon is available for $10 per night. Alternative camping is also available nearby RMP.
The RCC preserves access, promotes stewardship of this amazing natural resource, manages the installment of new routes, and expands opportunities for climbing in the region.
Support Rifle Climbers’ Coalition
Your gift helps fund:
- Management of new route permits
- Yearly cleanup events
- Replacement of old bolts
- Trails improvement and reconstruction
- Bridge construction and maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of permanent draws on popular routes
- Removal of old and dangerous gear
- Construction of wooden benches, drainage lines, and installation of signs